Saturday, March 2, 2013

"Are you going to AWP?"

I am! And so delighted not to have to get on a plane.

On Friday, I'm reading with Noemi Press writers, including but possibly not limited to:

Erica Anzalone
Shane McCrae
Jeffrey Pethybridge
Khadijah Queen
(and me)

at the Boston Playwrights' Theater 
from 4pm to 6pm. Two stops away from the Hynes Convention Center on the Green Line (B towards Boston College) to Pleasant St. station. It's great if you come to hear me, but you really need to hear everyone I'm reading with. And you can still get to the 7 pm events!

On Saturday, I'll be at the book fair roaming around in the daytime. At 7:30 pm (doors at 7) I'm reading with writers from Lost Roads, Horse Less, Coconut and Sidebrow at The Distillery. It's BYOB and it will be amazing. Green Line (toward Lechmere) to Park St, change to the Red Line toward Ashmont/Braintree, take the Red Line to Broadway station. This venue is wheelchair accessible, but it's a 10-ish minute walk from the T stop.

 Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment