Saturday, September 29, 2012

In the me me meantime: two things about me and one about my friend

While I wait to hear back from the library in Kansas, I'm going to use this blog for its usual purpose: to call attention to what I'm up to. I have two pieces of me-news:

1)  dancing girl press is putting out my chapbook of fake eulogies, Little Eva, the Insomniac from Mars. Go here to order it! There's a sample poem on the shopping page if you want the flavor.

2) I'm reading at the Brown Bookstore (244 Thayer St., Providence, RI) on Wednesday, October 3rd, at 5:30 p.m. I'll be reading work from The Soft Place as well as some newer poems. Providence-area people, I'd love to see you there.

I also have one piece of friend-news: the book of my very dear friend Michael Tod Edgerton is coming out, and his publisher, Lavender Ink, has an Indiegogo campaign up. Have a look! You'll want to buy this book anyway, so ...

More library news soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment